another day

Less than one minute read time.

Well I really am having a struggle

No real news since last Wednesday I was talking to some of the other members, and they suggested that if no information was forth coming in the post today then to phone up, so I phoned up the local mac people at the hospital, she said that she had not had any news and would phone my surgeons secretary, but by the end of the day  there was still no news, so as you all can imagine i am feeling very alone and in need of some information but now it looks as though i will have to wait for another post or call, heres hoping for either tomorrow as i am sinking into a deep dark hole and this seems to be one of the only things that are helping at the moment.

yours with Hope  grandadbob14   AkA    James

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Grandadbob, I have been reading your posts for a few weeks now.  I don't have cancer, but my lovely dad does have lung cancer and I just wanted to say that I'm sending you a hug and thinking about you.  You are fighting hard and have been for such a long time.  It's no wonder that lack of communication and information send you into a black hole.  Maybe try making a nuisance of yourself via your doctors surgery - tell them how upset you are and that you need your GP's help to ensure you get timely info? You may not feel it, but you are truely inspirational and you deserve the best of care and treatment. 

All my best x