My Lovely Wife Julie 17

Less than one minute read time.

The Diamorphine was increased at the weekend to meet pain levels.

Julie looks at me with a blank expression that is making me feel very lonley.

Conversations are very one-sided.

Are we near the end ?, I don't know, nobody does. 

Forward planning does not exist.

Company is a box of soft tissue

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Stuart,

Sorry to hear your sad news about Julie, the only consolation I can offer is she is not in pain. You have so much love and hope from your Mac Family, please, never despair or feel alone, not too much help at the moment, but we are all sending our positive thoughts to you both.

No one could ever doubt your love and commitment to Julie, least of all Julie.  I do honestly believe, even if the conversation is one sided, that the words and emotions will penetrate Julies fog of morphine and will bring her peace and calm.

None of us know if its nearing the end, we are all individual and respond in different ways to treatments and infections. No false promises Mate but a couple of thoughts, every hour and day is precious, treasure them and also maybe sometimes quality is better than quantity, Julie is pain free, how often have you both wished for that.

Love and Hugs to you both, thank you for sharing the news, sad though it is.

John xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I am so sorry, it is so very sad and I know it is painful for you as I have been where you are.

We are all here to support you but I know what you mean when you say it feels lonely.

Take care of yourself you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Love Julie x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Im so sorry Sad, It is such a difficult time for you. All you can do is be there for Julie, its so hard.

You know where we are in chat if you want too.

Hugs Rosie

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

As John says, the only consolation at a time like this is that Julie is not in pain. However I am sure she is comforted by your presence and she knows how you feel about her .

Thinking of you both,

Take care,

Love and hugs,

lizzie xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Sadman,

My thoughts are with you both tonight. it is not an easy place to be.

Take care and be safe Sarsfield.x