24th February 2011 two days after start of cycle 5!!!

1 minute read time.

Does Anyone ever get the impression that thier consultants are positive one week and negative the next and so on and so on? Well I do! Tuesday my consultant told me I could just be going out to 8 cycles of ABVD then he started waffling about the way people are treated in Canada! Well anyway I've now decided to let it all go in one ear and out the other because I don't really know were I stand now but hey I will know so enough!

Anywho! My 5th cycle went well again I got a bed to have it in so I fell asleep reading Sally Morgan Book ( great by the way totally recommend it ). I asked for stronger anti sickness tablets which really worked with the sickness but made me so weak. Thats why I havent blogged in a few days. However today its Thursday and I feel absolutly fine apart from the awful taste in my mouth but I really cant complain!

I went and seen the hairdresser in the macmillian centre and had my own hair all cut up really short so I expect it will go soon hadnt the balls ( excuse the french ) to shave it all off! And I got my wig all trimmed and thinned out and it looks great now, I get a new one next month going for a long one next time.

Well that my update complete.

Hope everyone is well!

Love Jennie xxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Jennie,

Consultants are all like that up one week negative the next. Glad that your sickness tablets are working, that will give you a bit of a break. All the best.  Look after yourself.

Take care and be safe Big Hugs Love Sarsfield.xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

ye know how ya feel about the hair hun i did shave mine off cos it was falling out rapidly and when it was falling in the dinner i just got my daughter to shave it off so im used to it now dont wear my wig cos it does me in so hats it is im so used to it now that i opened the door to my neighbour and wondered why she looked at me funny ah bless she didnt know what to say i just laughed ....... as for the consultants well they are on another planet sometimes i think but do hope they know what they are doing lol for everyones sake take care hun

love and hugs jen xxx