10 March 2011 5th Cycle Complete

Less than one minute read time.

Well thats my 5th cycle done and Im getting closer to knowing what is next for me. Two more doses to go then I will get my CT scan. I just hope that there has been more improvement which would conclude in me going on for 8 cycles instead of eshap chemo, but I will cross tha bridge when I come to it! No porint in worrying now.

Had the last of my 5th cycle on Tuesday and to be honest it wasnt too bad I feel a bit tired but not as sick as I have been before. Doc changed my sickness tablets and they work a treat. I also noticed that I didnt go beaming red this time ( i have done in the past ). So all is good with me! Roll on the next four weeks and I will know where I stand the sooner the better!

I think the doc has done something to my steroids because I keep getting really hungry. Going to make a nice big roast chicken dinner tonight! Cant wait.

Bye for Now

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

hi hun well im on no4 next week of 6 had a horrendous time last one and today is the first time in over 2 weeks i feel better had awful sicky feeling all the time and as for the redness well i felt like a lobster and looked like one but it was the steroids that were doing it to me god was that awfull go to my onc monday so im going to ask them for new sickness tabs and different steroids if possible

good luck hun i get the results of my nidway scan monday as well so im bricking it to be honest oh well lets hope we both get good news eh

take care and keep eating girl

love jen xxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Jennie,

Its just another big step down the road. The 4 weeks will pass quickly, and then you will have a better idea where things are at the minute.

Enjoy your Chicken tonight. All the best and good luck.

Take care and be safe Big Hugs Love Sarsfield,xx