My diary from Diagnosis TC

• Frid Eve 16/06

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hey guys,

Well its friday eve and thought I was prepared for tomorrow at Christies, am petrified now an feeling sick with headaches, thought I had got over that bit with the holiday an all that but it has come back over the course of the week, apprehensive and now scared, am hoping its all good, late appointment so I know am not staying in tomorrow fingers crossed... just feels like something bad is going to take place…

• Holiday 11-06-2011

FormerMember
    FormerMember

hey

Just got back from Turkey-marmaris, what a nice hot time we had, booked last minute last friday and only decent one we could get to leave that evening after the scans, back to reality again now though, have to wait until friday for D day at Christies, will let you know how I get on

Mark

x

• Scans 03/06/2011 (holiday)?

FormerMember
    FormerMember

hey,

finally got the call for scans on Friday 3rd June 08.00 am which is good for me as as soon as these are done am going to book a holiday for tunisia for a week flying out on Sunday 06.30am have to book it friday afternoon...fingers crossed, its only for a week but we both need a break, hoping they dont say to me not to go anywhere, have consultation with a plan of action on the 17th June. so hopefully thats it.…

• The Christie 27/05

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hey,

Been to the Christie today nervous as hell, but they were really nice, had a chat with him and then to get my bloods done and also xrays, was a little teary but coped just, such a woose, lol ((Blood,sweat and tears)) showing my age now!!

Appointment in the post this afternoon for scans and everything and next apointment to see the consultant for the 17/06/2011 when he has the result from the scans..to be advised…

• Injection!!! testosterone!! 26/05

FormerMember
    FormerMember

hey

finally had the injection, arrived at 09.45 for the 10.10 appointment with the nurse and went into have it done at qaurter to 11.. not bad eh!!

she was really good as I wasnt to happy about it and such a lot to go in me, she has also set up the next session and got the prescription ready so I pick it up the night before and she is coming in at 8am before I start work so i dont miss anymore, thats if all goes well…