My diary from Diagnosis TC

• carboplatin single treatment Friday

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hey guys

Am pretty much scared nw again am having the caboplatin on Friday at 2pm and not looking forward to it, have to see the surgeon Friday morning though as am not sure if my op site has become ruptured as I am in agony, hope this does not put the treatment in jeapordy now, really dont know what I have done but will keep in touch am keeping my fingers crossed for me.

Mark

x

• one more wait now

FormerMember
    FormerMember

hey

now I have had the GFR done now, am waiting for the last appointment now which I think is the worst, am waiting for the call to The Christie for the carboplatin single treatment for the for stage 1 seminoma. I am hoping to have it on either a Thursday or a Friday so if I am bad I can be bad over the weekend and hopefully back to work on the Monday, wishfull thinking, but am going to try for this, though work has been…

• GFR done 27/06

FormerMember
    FormerMember

hey

GFR done now and out of the way, such a drag that was, just got back from the Christie then I had to go to the doctors as I had forgotten when my next injection was for the testosterone, pick it up after work 06/07 and then have it injected on the  07/07 8am before work.

gonna have a little snooze this afternoon its taken it out of me,

keep you updated guys, and thanks for your support.

Mark

• GFR Test 3 samles

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hey guys

Just to let you know I have appointment on Monday 27th to have this GFR test, I know what it involves and not looking forward to it, then was told that should be a week later that I have the the blast of the chemo, am on my own Monday and scared but relieved that it is all going ahead now, will keep you updated

Mark

x

• D-Day Frid 17/06

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hey guys,

Bit of a surprise from Christies this afternoon, only an hour late but hey, not sure exactly what he meant but they are going to give me carboplatin single dose treatment, they are sure now that it has not spread to my lymph nodes though cont scans will find that out,  they need to do some test for my kidneys first  for something, I suppose with no testes the kidneys are the nearest to where they were, and then…