dodgy food taste

Less than one minute read time.

omg why does everythign taste like its been in 4 day old washing up water - why bother eating its enough to make me vomit! i keep drinking cherry coke, just for the flavour, am off the blackcurrant juice now - yuk! was sticking in my throat and making me feel sick! everythign tastes funny and i now need strong flavours in everything, so poor cris gets curry everyday lol....or lashings of salad cream on sarnies, or marmite!!!! cant even eat jam now and even my bread is making me feel sick - but i have my blessings! only 12 hours of sickness, and no dizziness! stemetil is the best pill ever!

i feel good day 3, even went out today for a walk! - only 4 to go and am hoping it stays this positive!

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

My taste buds went funny within hours of a cycle...i cudnt drink tea n coffee ...even water didnt taste right..i used to drink fizzy orange or lemon...something i dont normally touch..food tasted strange but i found tomato soup was ok..it lasted about 5 days n then they started to go back to normal...by then i was starving and ate everything going...hence the stone n half i put on...but never mind eh...haha..good luck with the rest of your treatment ..love Sharon xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

When I HAVE to eat in the morning (to take tablets) all I can taste is extra strong Oxford Vintage marmalade on toast or else custard Yum Yums! And I HATE sweet things normally!!