emziee's blog

• update on me.

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Not to much to say to be honest.

working almost 30 hours a week. for no money only my jobseekers, is getting me quite down.

constantly feeling tired. always dizzy at work, getting temperatures, and feeling generally rubbish.  so work through the days feeling like this.. managers have no time to talk to me, unless its to tell me what job to do..

had a low mood the last few days.

had my one year post treatment scan…

• Alan Gerrards funeral

FormerMember
    FormerMember

hello everyone... from what i know, alans family told me his funeral is wednesday. im not sure of a time or place, but keep alan in your thoughts tomorrow ♥ xxx

• Rest In Peace Alan Gerrard

FormerMember
    FormerMember

im sorry to post sad news. but sadly alan has passed away.

alan was a fantastic friend to many of us on macmillan, a true fighter. he fought this battle with courage and strength.

god love him.

going to be missed by so many.  i have had a few messages from alans family on facebook.

from what i know, alan was surrounded by his family, he was ready to leave us, and wanted to go, so he could rest in peace free from pain…

• news on Alan Gerrard

FormerMember
    FormerMember

hi everyone.

i have been trying to get in contact with alan gerrard for a few days now, after his operation on his back.

sadly, alan isnt doing to good. i had a message on facebook today from a family member of alans. i will copy and paste the message with alans familys permission to my blog.

Hi im a family member of Alan and he's not good. He's in hospital and on a part ventalator. He's got a chest infection which…

• something to make a smile

FormerMember
    FormerMember

my dogs chilling in the sun today.....

just thought id post this pic, cuz it makes me smile loads...

i have my CT scan the 5th of may...

im starting work experience for 8 weeks (unpaid) at a matalan store... if i didnt do that then jobseekers wouldnt pay me.... but i may be taken on as permanent paid staff at the end of it.. so i cant complain is iv been out of work one year 7 months now.... bit nervous about starting…