Wiggy days?

1 minute read time.

Today, I had a midday appointment to pick up my wig. Mum offered to take me but to be honest she's done enough and, to make me sound more ungrateful, I'd seen enough of her this week and wanted to save more tilted-head-ness for lunch on Sunday ;) I KNOW she is there for me and I am lucky to have her and I am well looked after, but I sometimes get over-whelmed by everything, and sometimes get over-whelmed by her too, she is very intense, but I still love her lots :)

So, I was planning on dropping D at school then dozing on sofa and setting alarm to go to Usk. Before I took D, K sent me a text saying she was off today and wanted a catch up if I was up for it, so I said I had to go to usk and she offered to drive me which was fab coz I was/am knackered really! So (after my nap on sofa followed by visit from E next door with a crystal to hang in my window to reflect the light :) ) we went and got the wig - very nice and good colour and good fit - but - it just doesn't *feel* right! So I said thank you and wore it to the coffee shop but didn't like it still, so took it off in the car and put my wrap on again :)

I showed it to my girls and M said 'what do you think?' and I said I don't really like it and D said I should wear it coz she doesn't like me bald so I let them feel it and then even D said, hmm, we see what you mean LOL!

Still feel a bit in limbo as have to wait til next week for results. It's ok for ''them'', it's not their lives/health on the line! Anyhoo, could be worse, so plodding on. :)

Then Sas sent text to ask if I wanted a silver or leather bangle to put troll beads on so I'm def getting one which is SO lovely of them! I said silver, coz knowing me I'll manage to rot the leather one and then lose the beads lol! ;)

Cwtchs to you all, it's been an emotional day for some, so love and bessings to you all! xxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

my hair is now growing since my profile photo and its wierd sticking up like tin tin and like ive grey streakes too haha just hope it is thick n curly like i used to have before haha na so long as im well i will have any thing bald hairy thin thick etc x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Christine! I agree, they're more trouble than they're worth! Yay for bandanas! Xxxxxxxx

Hi gollybears! Tin-Tin style with a grey streak eh? I wonder what mine will come back like?! Look forward to it :) xxx