Glow in the Dark?

1 minute read time.

Well, no cancellations today! Arrived at the Heath hospital on time ready for PET scan! Although my mother demanded a complaints form as some chap from Lincolnshire arrived 2 hours early for his appointment and was allowed to push in and was called before me so mum turned all rattlesnake and got me in at same time lol!
So ... sitting with a book, even a really good new one, for 90 whole minutes, waiting for the day-glo dye to travel around my body, is damned tricky! Just as I was getting a numb bum and losing the plot, they called me in! 25 minutes and a backache later, I was released! And I dragged my poor mum full speed towards the cafe (much more posh than Nevill Hall !!) as I wasn't allowed to eat this morning and I was ravenous!!
Leaving my mum and her complaint form at her house, I went on to have coffee with Jo and a good ol' catch up before picking up various sprogs, although I had to wait until 5.30 as I would have been radioactive before that and wasn't allowed near small sprogs or pregnant people!
Had a text from Sascha, troll bead bracelets are being looked into :))
So, roll on chemo#5 and results of the PET scan on Wednesday................
Take care you lovely lot! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Good luck for wednesday!!!

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Good luck for Weds Ems,

(Umm yes I am trying to catch up on stuff, so a bit out of kilter)

Look I've been trying to understand some of the stuff you lot write but as I am not a loon (snigger, not much) I cannot understand what the bleedin hell "cwtches" means. Please tell me before I go insane, please, I've asked the kids they don't know, I've asked a school teacher of English he doesn't know, I've even written to Santa to say all I want for Xmas is to know what cwtches means. AAARRRGGHH!

Is it ... Can't Wait To Cut Hair Ever Shorter ?

or..... Can We Teach Children How English is Spoken?

Tight Lines

Tim xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

On the upside, if there had been a power cut, you would have been able to light your own way. Think positive, that's me.

*hugs*

Tim, I believe 'cwtch' is a Welsh term for 'let's confuse the hell out of the Saes',

xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Onwards and upwards Ems, fingers and toes crossed for Wednesday.

Big hugs Take care all

Jan

p.s. I too don't know what cwtch means lol, but wasn't bold enough to ask, like Tim. And Hilary, you've confused me more now 'cos i also don't know what saes means??

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi TIm,

Its Welsh and as far as I am aware it means hugs but cuddly nice snuggly ones... It may mean something totally different and I have been offending people all along.

And what do you mean you are not a loon??? snigger.

Bag hag- was one of them this morning with a colleague ha ha.

Right, need to go and find Tim's blog cos I missed it along the way.

Big higs and bug hugs

Little My xxx