Food, visits, more food, and Moomintrolls

1 minute read time.

So, Saturday, Deri was off to ballet then a 'pamper party' for her friend's birthday - pamper party?? Heehee! As my friend Liz said, when we were 6/7, it was soggy sandwiches and musical bumps in your sitting room ;)
So, that meant I had 11-5 to myself, as M was out - with Ben do you think?? :D, and B was out gallivanting in Cardiff. My dad called - gosh - so he and stepmum came to visit, bringing choklit and new PJs!
Then, because I had been saying I was upset over Deri's nightmares, my fave Moomintroll made a mad offer to come cheer me up, and I said it would be nice, and then we realised it could be done actually so had a funny meet up in the cafe!! I THINK she may have broken some speed limits to get there that quickly!! We took photos of each other being ugly trolls for Hils and then dashed off. If LM is LM, which one am I??

Deri swirled in shortly afterwards, very happy and excited. And then R, a mum from Deri's school, turned up with homemade casserole and French apple cake!! VERY kind!
I shall soon be HUGE! heehee!

Today I had a fab catch up on the phone with E from London. Then just as about to leave for lunch at mum's, had a call from K who said she was again staying with her friends on Glanusk (G&E and their baby girl R) and should they come over with stuff? Heehee! So, at 4pm, K and G came, with baby!! - and brought mince pies and ...ta da daaaa ... choklit!!!

I am quite achy today. I have felt like I may be on the edge of a cold, but it's prob just chemo bleaugh-i-ness - so, top up the drugs!!

Check up at hossie in the morning, then see when they want me next so can work out my week - ie, how many days sleep can I have and what else do I need to do around the sleep :-)

Much love and luck and cwtchs and hugs to you all, and Hils, hope it all goes smoothly tomorrow - Tim, good luck and keep us posted!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous