Day minus 2 today!

Less than one minute read time.

Oh, hello there. Days minus 3 and 4 were mostly spent in a feverish haze... one of the chemo's can do that apparently, so I've alternately freezing or boiling, and mostly asleep!

So not much to report from those days I'm afraid :))

Today is my last day of chemo - huzzah!! I am being hooked up at 11.30, and will have to pee every 10 minutes until 4pm - the chemo takes half hour but the fluids will take til 4am, they are there to flush it through and out, so it's DEFINITELY  pissflapping day today haha!

Tomorrow will be a day 'off', then I get my stem cells back on Thursday - yay! So far my mouth has been behaving, I have 2 mouthwashes to swill with several times a day, but it's likely to play up in a couple of days time, although I'm hoping I'll be a level 1 not a level 5 in soreness!

I have a nice rash too from the drugs, all over my chest and thighs, and the runny poo's have begun.

Anyone desperate for a SCT now then,..have I sold it well? ;) HAHAHAHA!

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

You are so nearly there....well done Ems and as for selling SCT well.....don't get a career in sales after this!  Clare xxx

• Huzzah for last day of chemo and the best of luck with the peeing and here's hoping for nothing more than level 1.You have been doing a great job kicking cancers ass it may not be going easily but go it will.LM could do with a bit of the poos boo to rashes hope their not the itchy type.Don't think you should be looking for a job in sales.The very best of luck with the SCT huge hugs Cruton xxxx
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

I say asleep is the best way to get through all this - although runny poo makes that inconvenient. Good luck, and the usual gazillions of hugs!

xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Ems, well done for getting this far. I hope the SCT goes with no h(itches)! Boo to that rash, but not much longer!

Huge welsh cwtches,

Odin xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember
    I hope you are succeeding in your rainbow poo mission! So lovely to see you blogging cos I don't get worried when we don't hear from you she lied... A third of the way gone.. Chemo done new shiny happy cells coming in yay! Can't wait till you are out and recovered enough for fun stuff. I should have done a poo by then hahaa! Love you loads and hang on in the zone!!! It will be so worth it! I may even tilt my head at you and comment on your braveness but probably not... More likely to try and get you to do multicoloured wees all the hugs that Hilary didn't use up xxxx