Beam me up Scotty...

1 minute read time.

Whizz! Bang! Whoosh!

Well, being hospital with it's own time warp, it was more like ' hang about a bit', 'hang around a bit more' ... then when I was ready to be unplugged from my constant companion (Drippy, very reliable but not very chatty), I had a bit of a funny turn as I mentioned earlier ... the lovely nurses laid me back on my pillows, opened the window and put the fan on and got my Boob Tubes cleaned up - 10 mins later I was ok and called my stepdad and the porter pushed me all the way to the car in a shiny wheelchair ... and then - I was home!

Hugs from a relieved looking mum who then bustled off to prepare dinner; Megz n Ben were here with hugs and then dashing off to construct her new bed! And then Broni rushed in for cuddles too! Deri was supposed to be staying at her friends for a sleepover, but then my friend G phoned to say Deri was crying because ''Lucky the cat had been run over"

We don't know any cats called that.

Poor Deri, it's all obviously been a bit too much for her this week! :(

So G brought Deri home and Deri clung to me and I cwtched her tight and that was all very much better!

And now I am in my gorgeous new boudoir with cuppa, laptop, tv, phone, all my pillows and all my girlies safe and cwtchy :-D

Thanks SO VERY much for seeing me through this week ladies n gents, I hope you all know how tremendous you have been!!

Love You Lots xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi everyone

... yes, poor Lucky; bless her to feel that battle between wanting to go home, and wanting to come up with a story why - she's growing up :)

She came to my bed in the middle of the night too, and when I folded her in under the duvet too, she leaned over, kissed me on the cheek, and said "I really do love you"

>>heartbreakingly lovely!<<

<<<<<<<<Doting mum haha>>>>>>>>>

Ah yes, that's true LM, I'm even feeling fine about going in next time, apart from  me kiddies, but yes, I was Very Scared and now here I am, at home, lump much smaller, napping a lot. Yay! And YES, you can be the cat on my lap!

Tim, yes, ALWAYS room for your hugs too!! :)

Thanks Scraton! I am SO happy to be here yes :)

Thank you ALL for the love and cwtchs, keeps me warm xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Awwwww. Just every so often I wish I'd had kids. Then I remember what a bloody awful mother I would've been, and the moment passes.

xxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember
    And on that delicious note, I bid you nos da and sweet dreams our sweet Hilary... :-) xxxxxxxxx