Sept7th

Less than one minute read time.

Got the phone call just now, Eds heart is 59% but good enough for treatment. Nurse said dont worry about blood test as treatment is to improve symptoms, nothing more. now have to wait for hospital to contact us for treatment. Please please let them hurry up!!!!!!!!!

GP upped patches to 75 today, Ed sweating alot, side effect of patches but i dont think he has fluid enough for this sweating. Ed has started wretching but nothing comes up. Taking Buscopan but it doesnt seem to be doing anything. He says they should just give him a final needle. Nightmare just doesnt begin to describe this journey, I just want him to rest in peace, Im sorry my darling I cant make it go away. I love you so much, xxxxxxxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Leisha, May you find peace in which ever way you can. Please look after yourself too.

Love to the both of you Kaz x

• Dear Leisha

Sending you the warmest hugs and peaceful vibes.  Both you and Ed are in my thoughts.  ((((((Leisha))))))

Love Crystal xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thankyou all , you really help. Went for a walk today , left Ed in bed. When i got back he was sat outside in his russian hat and coat with the dogs so we sat in peace in the lovely sunshine. I dont know how he got out without falling over but he did and then he had a bit of weetabix, what a fighter. I am going to write to the hospital today and complain about the slowness of his treatment. it may make it better for someone else. I think i write on here to get stuff straight in my head so it is always a suprise and a pleasure to get your support when I know everyone has their own battles to fight and I am using all my strength for Ed at the moment so i just want to say i hope you are having the best day possible ,love leisha xx