kezzerbird's blog

• Kezzerbird and the Boat!

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Hi guys.........It's the looney Kezzerbird. I thought I'd write something about my holiday before my 7th chemo kicks in and turns my brain to mush yet again! Kev and I spent two fantastic weeks in a narrowboat called Elvind (we have this same boat every year and have done this for the last 5 years, coz we is sad!) on the Llangollen canel in North Wales. Has soon as we set foot on the boat, the last 7 months of hell dissapeared…
  • The Kezzerbird Returns

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Hi Guys...............Just to let you all know that The Kezzerbird has returned back from two blissfull weeks on the Llangollen Canal in a narrowboat. Today I go back into hospital for fluids and tomorrow it's chemo number 7, but I feel good, happy and and even put weight on (I ATE ALL THE PIES IN WALES!) and am ready to continue my battle. I shall put some photos on asap and do a full blog then. Hope you are all going…
  • From the mouths of Babes!

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Hi guys...........two blogs in two days from the Kezzerbird!!!!!!!!!! If you are having a down day today if you read this it should put a smile back on your face! Recently two of my grandsons came to see me, Adam is 5 and Kai is 4. When they walked in the house I was sitting there without a scarf, hat or wig on, so my head which is has bald as a flea ridden badgers behind was there in all it glory for them to see. Before…
  • Home thoughts from The Kezzerbird!

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Hi all.............Here is an up date for you, it will have some of my famous humour but some serious stuff too! Some of you will know that my new regime of chemo made me very ill, the second one in this batch was a little easier on me thanks to a reduction in 2 out of the 3 chemos required and having a syringe driver pumping anti sickness into me helped a great deal. The problem I had was with tiredness and I stuggled…
  • Kezzerbird is still about

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Some of you will know that I started a new regime of chemo 3 weeks ago. My body didn't handle it at all well and I spent 10 days vomitting, it was so bad that I took myself to hospital. (I hate hopitals!) There I was put on a driver, so I had Dia Morphine and anti sickness being fed through that and put on a drip. I saw my consultant on Monday who was dissapointed that I had this reaction to my treatment (SO WAS I !)he…