kezzerbird's blog

• Kezzerbird, canal..The Reurn part3

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Summit crashed out as soon as we got back on the boat, good ole fresh air! We moored up at the Poachers Pocket for a meal and a drink, then moved on a little further to moor up for the night near the Bridge Inn so that Kev could go down for the 'stinky cheese night' but no one else turned up for it, so Billy no Mates came back to the boat, where he found me and the dog crashed out.

When I went to get into my…

• Kezzerbird still bouncing!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi my lovelies.........................Saturday night was the real tester for me and my fittness, we were very busy and it was great, I had such a laugh. The 18 and 19 year olds who hadn't met me turned out to be brilliant. I only had a couple of disagreements with two of them, which I delt with rather quickly.......one was a lad who likes to try and start fights (this means a light snack for me!!!!) I went to him to…

• The Bouncing Kezzerbird!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Guys..................Just thought I'd let you all know how my first night back working the doors went...........WELL....I had a ball. Fridays nights aren't that busy but what customers we did have in were party animals, I even had some of them dancing with me, I got slobbered over  and hugged by all! What an amazing buzz. I had a great welcome back, though my doorcrew are a little wary that I am not quite ready…

• I used to be.....

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I used to be an Oak tree

Standing proud from out the ground

Reaching my branches skywards

Then some bugger cut me down

They cut away my splendor

and left me there to die

But  from my wounds, a sign of life

a  tiny branch looked to the sky

And then appeared some tiny leaves

that unfolded from no where

This was a sign I'm coming back

growing once again.........so there

Never give up..............love Carol…

• Kezzerbird, canal...The Return part two

FormerMember
    FormerMember

The first stop, Ellesmere, now normally it is off to The Black Lion for a meal, but we decided to stay on the boat and give Summit a real chance to settle down, so it was a Chinese, booze and a DVD. It was actually a nice evening.

MONDAY 5th October 09

We had all slept extremely well, it had been a long day. At about 8 we were up and about, Summit and Kev went for a walk before breakfast, then we set sail for Chirk…