Roll on February

Less than one minute read time.
Hi guys.................Yesterday I saw my consultant and tonight I am in hospital for fluids at midnight and chemo 10 in the morning, my last chemo of this batch anyway. I get a break for six weeks and inbetween I have a CT scan. It is THE SCAN, the one that will make all the difference. I should know the results on the 16th of February and for the first time since this nightmare began almost 10 months ago, I am scared, I am not sure if I'm scared for myself or my family and friends, it's a very strange feeling. It is the waiting game, it drives us all mad! Just needed to get this off my chest. MOAN OVER Love and hugs to those who want them.............................Carol x
Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thank you to all.........................Just come home from hospital, chemo done and the waiting begins.Will go to  my bed for a few days and then start kicking my own backside again. For Kate, I shall be back on the canal in North Wales for a week in March and then 2 weeks in October (no matter what  the results are!)

thanks again all for your responces. All take care and love and hugs to all.........Carol x