Roll on February

Less than one minute read time.
Hi guys.................Yesterday I saw my consultant and tonight I am in hospital for fluids at midnight and chemo 10 in the morning, my last chemo of this batch anyway. I get a break for six weeks and inbetween I have a CT scan. It is THE SCAN, the one that will make all the difference. I should know the results on the 16th of February and for the first time since this nightmare began almost 10 months ago, I am scared, I am not sure if I'm scared for myself or my family and friends, it's a very strange feeling. It is the waiting game, it drives us all mad! Just needed to get this off my chest. MOAN OVER Love and hugs to those who want them.............................Carol x
Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

and a big hug and love to lyn xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hug)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Waiting I found was the hardest part of my journey. You have my sympathies! Ok if I take some of those hugs on offer?!

Take care

pheonix  xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

and big hugs and love to pheonix tooo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  (((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))xxxxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Good luck, I'll be thinking of you, all best wishes and ((((((((((((((((big hug)))))))))))))))) lindaj

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

It's not knowing when you will be called, that I find the worst thing.  However, you have had the treatment, and if your bloods are OK, your scan probably will be too.  Make the most of the flattering attention.  You'll miss it when it's not there.  

I always take a book with me, and it keeps my mind off the alternatives.  I just think "It's been months now.  I've done everything I can. They've done everything they can.  Most people are sent away rejoicing.  I will go along with them. "  then think about something else.  I'm prepared for bad news, but I don't dwell on it.  The good news is more likely.

I have to see my surgeon to try and get rid of this hernia on the 16th Feb too, and he will probably make me wait a bit longer.  

Good luck

Rwth