Not old enough to be 50!

1 minute read time.

Hello guys.....Before I go down and thaw out my parrots down in the avairy, I thought I would do an update. Kev, my other half is under investigation at work for having too much time off because I had cancer and has far as they  are concerned he wasn't ill, so why did he need time off work, they knew I was expected to die but obviously didn't, but that shouldn't have had an effect on him (grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!) so we are still waiting for the outcome of that joke to see if they are going to try and sack him........

I struggled to get back to work and finally did last October has Internal head door supervisor, it started off well with my door crew but now they are all fighting amongst  themselves and moaning like a bunch of girlies but I am still doing my job like I did before cancer and have been put in some nasty situations without  back up and some of these guys were my friends, maybe I have grown another head since being in remission, who knows!!!!!!.......

Last but not least, I am 50 on Monday and my bosses are doing a birthday bash for me this Sunday (oh bad head to follow) I have now decided to get a few more things under my belt this year , don't know what yet mind, in the spring it's body boarding and Kayaking and going off on my motor bike, I have to get these things in while I still can just in case......sod the anti wrinkle cream!.....lots of love and hugs to those that want them......love carol xx 

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

HAPPY BIRTHDAY for monday

50 old? no way! look when we are 60 we'll look back an say .....ooooo look how young we were then ?

haha

i have to look at what year we are in and take away year i was born ......i just can never remember my age

then when ive done mi sums i recheck

is it really truly 2010 ? no waaaay someones havin alaff wiv us all !!!!!

all i can say is i wudna av missed the seventies for anything ....thank god im 50plus!!!!!!

loadsa love hun

xNx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Happy Birthday for Monday Kez.

How spooky is it that its my 50th on Tuesday 12th!!

Enjoy yourself, do what you want to do & stuff them all at work if they're playing silly buggers.

I cannot believe Kev is still getting grief from work, tell him to quote some of the laws & get help from a union or Citizens Advice or ACAS.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I am too young to be 50 and I am 56, when someone asks my age I say how old do you think I am? Usually it is 10 years younger so I usually say "oh you are so right!" I would put you as 10 years younger so let them guess too who-ever asks you your age. Happy Birthday for monday. Love Julie xxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

53 in my case is still 17......lol......

i refuse to hang up my docs and my braces....and i wont ever sell my vespa and get a car....cars are for "grown ups"

have a great birthday.....hugs

im off to play on my playstation3 now..

:-)

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

jeeeze kezzer .... how people can behave like that is beyond me.....i hope everything works out for you both.... afterall you have been through you would think people would bet just a little nicer eh?? but no....people are what they are, good ones and bad ones... like....how dare you still be alive after all that time your other half had off.... how bally well inconsiderate of you to beat the odds!... why not give up and die to keep them happy!!!....grrrrrrrrr, what idiots they are ....

kezzer, dont let the morons get to you mate... keep on biking, and by the way your older than me.... na na na na na.... by10 whole days!!!!... im 50 in the 21st.... reaching my 50th was the last thing on my bucket list... im doing it in style in capetown... and when i get back im making a new list... and i think it will include reaching my 60th... (well i am an optimist!..lol).

hope you have a fanbloodytastic birthday, you deserve that and a whole lot more.

good luck and good health

liz xxxxx