Not old enough to be 50!

1 minute read time.

Hello guys.....Before I go down and thaw out my parrots down in the avairy, I thought I would do an update. Kev, my other half is under investigation at work for having too much time off because I had cancer and has far as they  are concerned he wasn't ill, so why did he need time off work, they knew I was expected to die but obviously didn't, but that shouldn't have had an effect on him (grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!) so we are still waiting for the outcome of that joke to see if they are going to try and sack him........

I struggled to get back to work and finally did last October has Internal head door supervisor, it started off well with my door crew but now they are all fighting amongst  themselves and moaning like a bunch of girlies but I am still doing my job like I did before cancer and have been put in some nasty situations without  back up and some of these guys were my friends, maybe I have grown another head since being in remission, who knows!!!!!!.......

Last but not least, I am 50 on Monday and my bosses are doing a birthday bash for me this Sunday (oh bad head to follow) I have now decided to get a few more things under my belt this year , don't know what yet mind, in the spring it's body boarding and Kayaking and going off on my motor bike, I have to get these things in while I still can just in case......sod the anti wrinkle cream!.....lots of love and hugs to those that want them......love carol xx 

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Have a great birthday Carol, age is just

a number, you look marvelous. As for your workmates, well i expect there so

very jealous of you, being a strong lady

in more ways than one. Hope your man

wins the day.

With Love Lucylee. xxxx

• Wow! The photos you have published don't give any clue to your 'senior' status! And this is from an old bird of 61 who does not recognise the old lady she sees in the mirror. Go Carol - kick arse! (In a very professional Lady Bouncer way, of course!)

Best wishes,

KateG

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Happy birthday for Monday and enjoy the party on Sunday!

We are so inconsiderate not to drop dead to fit in with others expectations aren't we? But then lots of us have never been very good at sticking to the rules!!!

Bad Fairy x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Many Happy Returns for monday Kez You look fantastic. Hope all goes well for your partner re: his work. Love Linda

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Bad fairy....I have always done opposite to most and rules um, don't waste them on prats! I shall do my best to enjoy my party (hic!) Kate...less of the senior status girl!!! I am a mere baby, Bill said so!!! and you are hardly an old lady yourself, heading towards pubity I reckon hun and I shall kick arse in a professional way of course! Linda will let you guys know what happens with my other half and his job when I know.Lucy....I am not bothered about my so called workmates or getting older, my motorbike insurance goes down!!!! Rose and Claire, just happy to have reached 50, can't remember very much myself and to Drew...nifty fifty, I like that and when have I ever said I can't do something, like you I can and I will no matter what. Thanks for your good wishes. Take care and love to all as usual.....Carol x