Kezzertrude rides the magic roundabout again!

Less than one minute read time.

Oh Debs you have a lot to answer for girl!!!!Well tomorrow is chemo two day, I hope to get a PICC line put in, if I walk onto the ward tomorrow and they have put up a life size target on one of the doors, I shall know it's there for me!!!!! Spot the vein! UMPH! Henry my stoma is working very well now after being blasted by a Vindaloo, so that as helped with the sicky feeling I have constantly. I can't swing from any chandeliers now, being upside down or even bending over is a no no, I can't throw up because of the chemo tablet I have each morning, that will mess up my treatment and that will never do! The worst thing for me so far is that I can't have my two buckets of tea in the morning, milk and I have fallen out, so it is herbal teas for me at the moment. My energy levels are dropping but luckily this time around I can get myself up and about and do bits and pieces and enjoy the glorious sunshine! Love and hugs to those that want them....love Carol x

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Carol,

Do I get that feeling there are people trying to upset you.

Now that would be a silly thing to do.!!!!!

Enjoy your scampi and chips. Hope all goes well tomorrow.

You take care. Love and Hugs Jackie.xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

hiya carol.... good luck with the chemo... i am a great tea drinker myself...green tea ...no substitute, i use to be a milk and 2 sugars gal... but now i am black with one sugar thanks.... would it make a difference if you tried it black? it took me about 4 or 5 days to get used to it... but nowe i couldnt have milk if you paid me lol

what a blooming pain them not sorting your picc line out... how would they like being on the recieving end eh?

liz xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hello sunshine how you doing, don't know anything bout tea went off that 17 yrs ago when I was pregnant.

Funny how when something messes with our hormones we like and dislike different things.

Now you really should have known better than to expect a DR to actually tell anyone what they should be doing, or even write it down.

Love in waves just when you need it.

Vee.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx