Kezzerbird....the boss, flowers and the scan!!!!!!

1 minute read time.

Blimey,,two blogs in one day...shocking. A white van pulled up outside my house and a very nice young man got me to sign for a huge bunch of flowers. Totally baffled, I pulled open the large box which contained the most beautiful array of colour and a card which read....Carol just a little something to hopefully make you feel a little better and just to let you know we are all thinking of you. Hang on in there! from all at the eclipse xxx     The Eclipse is the nightclub where I am head bouncer and my boss Colette is one amazing friend, very thoughtful and very caring and she and Roger, who own the club have been incredible to me, they have stood by me for two and a half years when I first was diagnosed and even though I only managed to get back to work for 5 months before the cancer returned, their attitude was 'Get well and get back to work, no one will have your job' They know that my outcome isn't good but that doesn't matter to them, what amazing people they are. WOW! Found out today from my Mac nurse Mike that my CT scan hasn't even been booked, I was told I would have 2 weeks rest then a scan to see what was going on yet again and in 2008 the same thing happend to me, no scan was booked and I ended up with 5 cancers to fight and it almost cost me my life, they know I have aggresive cancer, Mike will be sorting it out on Monday for me, he couldn't get hold of anyone today. I don't know guys...what does the bird have to do to be heard...sue the bloody hospital...answers on a post card please. Love and hugs to those who want them......Carol The Vindaloo seems to be working Kezzerbird xxxxxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

God you are such a strong person to deal with what you have, i soooooooo take my hat off to you. Fucking fight mate x POWER TO THE PEOPLE X

• Well done receiving flowers is a real pick-up.

The hospital needs a telling off though and you shouldnt have to chase appointments.

Hope you get your scan soon xxx

love mavis

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

When you said there was a large white van outside I thought it was the men in the white coats with a back to front overcoat coming for you and sent by Debbie. Why are they messing about with your scans? Who knows but it seems that the further south (and maybe south west) the worse it gets. I can't fault what happened to me apart from a very grumpy oncologist. (He examined me last Wednesday and thought he was at Wimbledon the way he slatted my gonads from side to side!) but I suppose when you have to do his job then he entitled to be grumpy. The staff and bosses at your night club are brilliant and a lot of bosses could do with lessons on how to look after your employees. Stick with it Kezzerbabe, have a dark time if you want and then pick yourself up and dust yourself off and give #em hell.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Kezz want to try shouting bloody louder at them though they never seem to listen eh!hope scans go well when you finaly get them love and not to much bouncing hows the bike lol  alan xxxxxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

sHello Carol, just read your blog after cooking in the sunshine rather than cooking watching football!  I feel a deflated balloon and all I can say to you is I can't f...ing believe what you have to face.  Why should we have to fight to live?  Girl, keep on f...ing fighting, you are in charge! Ann xx