Kezzerbird....the boss, flowers and the scan!!!!!!

1 minute read time.

Blimey,,two blogs in one day...shocking. A white van pulled up outside my house and a very nice young man got me to sign for a huge bunch of flowers. Totally baffled, I pulled open the large box which contained the most beautiful array of colour and a card which read....Carol just a little something to hopefully make you feel a little better and just to let you know we are all thinking of you. Hang on in there! from all at the eclipse xxx     The Eclipse is the nightclub where I am head bouncer and my boss Colette is one amazing friend, very thoughtful and very caring and she and Roger, who own the club have been incredible to me, they have stood by me for two and a half years when I first was diagnosed and even though I only managed to get back to work for 5 months before the cancer returned, their attitude was 'Get well and get back to work, no one will have your job' They know that my outcome isn't good but that doesn't matter to them, what amazing people they are. WOW! Found out today from my Mac nurse Mike that my CT scan hasn't even been booked, I was told I would have 2 weeks rest then a scan to see what was going on yet again and in 2008 the same thing happend to me, no scan was booked and I ended up with 5 cancers to fight and it almost cost me my life, they know I have aggresive cancer, Mike will be sorting it out on Monday for me, he couldn't get hold of anyone today. I don't know guys...what does the bird have to do to be heard...sue the bloody hospital...answers on a post card please. Love and hugs to those who want them......Carol The Vindaloo seems to be working Kezzerbird xxxxxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Soz I forgot the keep smiling

love

Drew

X bit

so here it is...............

Keep smiling

love

Drew

X

and don't let the grastards bind you down! Grind them down instead.