Kezzerbird says thanks x

1 minute read time.

Wow you guys what can I say to you all for your fantastic support. It is time for me to blow some sunshine up some butts. I haven't cried because I can't yet, I knew the cancer would return but this time at the moment I have only one to fight, not five like last time! I know I can do it because I am not going anywhere yet until I am ready. Having support even from amazing people who have recently lost there loved ones just blew me away, you guys are incredible. Just remember that no matter how bad it gets I will be there for you all when you need me and I still mean every word that I have said about having that glass half full and we fight this together, have done for the last two years and will carry  on doing so. I give you all the love I have and thank you for being there. Blimey guys, the Kezzerbird is tearing up ( I will go now and slap myself!!!) Right where did I put those boxing gloves? I am not happy about giving up everything I fought so hard for, but hey I can get it back again...................love Carol The Boxing Kezzerbird XXXX

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Carol, (or should it be "ROCKY!")

you go girl,my money is on you!

Best wishes,

Alison.x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Carol

If anyone can beat this you can. Just imagine you're the bouncer kicking the cancer out.

Thinking of you, Val X

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

You know why we all love you Carol - you have a tantrum, stamp your foot - THEN you get on with it. No whining self-pity, just a fabulous kick-ass attitude. We all aspire to your strength of character. I'm already planning my tattoo for my 60th (in 3 years) but don't tell hubby.

We are all with you mate, as you are with us

love and gentle hugs (whether you want them or not), Sharry x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

now thats more like the kezzer we all know and love......and kezzer... your not doing it alone.... your team mates are right here with you ....trying our best to win the game together

liz xoxoxxo

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

You go girl !!!