Kezzerbird out clubbing!

1 minute read time.

Hello out there in Mac land, the crazy bird here.......well I put on my make up and a pair of jeans with a waist band that goes up to my chin (because of my stoma!) and t-shirt with the words 'Girlfriend from hell' written across my chest and my black tailored jacket and not forgetting my hair of course, but I did have to put it on my old mans head first just to get it tidy, he wasn't amused, but I don't own a wig stand!!!!!! Then off I went to the night club where I work or should I say will be working when I get in remission again with my son and his girl friend. I got hugs from every one, including my door staff, who were 'gob smacked' to see how well I look and my boss told me that the drinks were on her for me all night. Slowly but surely the word spread that I was in and customers started hugging me!!!!!! I stayed until closing time, my son and his girlfriend left at two (These youngsters can't even keep up with an old cancer patient!!!!) Shocking! I really had a good night and not a sign of a hang over to be had! He he! love and hugs to those that want them as always......Carol x

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

carol,

you go girl, just thinking what your other-half looked like in your wig....lol

love and hugs

sandra....xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hey Carol

You are an inspiration to us all, keep it up and keep on smiling.

Love. Vee.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

he he he kezzer, we could be related, sounds like my kind of night....are u going to the leister fiesta at lanzy`s? i hope so it should be a ball....think theres about 70 going now

keep it up mate

liz xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

And of course you had your vest on, didn't you? But we don't have to mention that, do we? I hope that you didn't wake up much regretting the circumstances the next day.

Keep smiling,

love

Drew

X

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

You young Lady,

Will never ever cease to amaze me. Out clubbing

until the wee hours of the night. How do you do it ?

You must have a built in Gyro The great thing is you and the wig stand had a great time. It must have been great meeting up with all your mates. Its so good to see that things are going well.

Long may it keep going. You take care Hugs and Love. Jackie and Mrs S. xxx