Kezzerbird out clubbing!

1 minute read time.

Hello out there in Mac land, the crazy bird here.......well I put on my make up and a pair of jeans with a waist band that goes up to my chin (because of my stoma!) and t-shirt with the words 'Girlfriend from hell' written across my chest and my black tailored jacket and not forgetting my hair of course, but I did have to put it on my old mans head first just to get it tidy, he wasn't amused, but I don't own a wig stand!!!!!! Then off I went to the night club where I work or should I say will be working when I get in remission again with my son and his girl friend. I got hugs from every one, including my door staff, who were 'gob smacked' to see how well I look and my boss told me that the drinks were on her for me all night. Slowly but surely the word spread that I was in and customers started hugging me!!!!!! I stayed until closing time, my son and his girlfriend left at two (These youngsters can't even keep up with an old cancer patient!!!!) Shocking! I really had a good night and not a sign of a hang over to be had! He he! love and hugs to those that want them as always......Carol x

Anonymous