Kezzerbird out clubbing!

1 minute read time.

Hello out there in Mac land, the crazy bird here.......well I put on my make up and a pair of jeans with a waist band that goes up to my chin (because of my stoma!) and t-shirt with the words 'Girlfriend from hell' written across my chest and my black tailored jacket and not forgetting my hair of course, but I did have to put it on my old mans head first just to get it tidy, he wasn't amused, but I don't own a wig stand!!!!!! Then off I went to the night club where I work or should I say will be working when I get in remission again with my son and his girl friend. I got hugs from every one, including my door staff, who were 'gob smacked' to see how well I look and my boss told me that the drinks were on her for me all night. Slowly but surely the word spread that I was in and customers started hugging me!!!!!! I stayed until closing time, my son and his girlfriend left at two (These youngsters can't even keep up with an old cancer patient!!!!) Shocking! I really had a good night and not a sign of a hang over to be had! He he! love and hugs to those that want them as always......Carol x

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

I went to a wedding on Saturday and  the rest of the family (with me in tow) left before the disco EVEN began......... missed the first dance and the last dance of the bride and groom, and sat and watched telly all evening.  While you've got the chance (and the energy) go for it, and blow the consequences.  Partner wearing the wig, should have gone like that!  It is wonderful when everyone is so pleased to see you that it makes everything better to start.

Keep it going

Viv

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

hey carol i so wish id read this before , you are so funny , i wish you could bottle what you have and send it to me ,im actually smiling ,havent done that in a while :))

i have visions of your other half and the wig .any pics to follow? love jenni xxx