Kezzerbird.....Oh well!!!!!!!

1 minute read time.

No the Bird hasn't dropped off the face of the earth, I felt like I wanted to, but I can't be bothered with any crap being chucked at me, after all I am to busy kicking cancers arse!! The new chemo doesn't seem too bad, I've parted with the contents of my stomach a few times and only lost a little skin off my hands and feet but the old E45 cream seems to help that. My hair is still in tact and it may get thinner but I have very thick hair, so that isn't a problem either. The home front OH WELL.......Kev is spending his spare time on face book chatting and I am working on my book, he is full of self pity and seems to be looking for sympathy, funny really, I have never looked for or wanted anyone to feel sorry for me but you know what, I could have sworn it was me that had my insides removed, nearly died and have been poisoned 18 times and have the cancer but i don't recall going to the shop and buying an illness that will kill me sooner rather than later. Or did I !!!!!!! I think where I went wrong was in 2008 when I didn't die and should have and I have this terrible habbit of not conforming to the rules of life, but then I never have and I do tend to hit rock bottom and then bounce back like some one has put a rocket up my arse, but i stupidly thought he loved me enough to be there for me. I was wrong. Kev wants to run a mile and to be quite honest I want him too, I have tried the 'cancer go away' bit and that didn't work, bugger!!!! so I guess I am stuck with it but that doesn't stop me giving my cancer a hard time OH NO and I am lucky, i have my kids and my grand kids and wonderful friends to keep me going. Just have to remember where i left my sense of humour!!!!! love and hugs to those who want them...Carol xx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

I think for the first time in my life I am lost for words. Nuff siad,

Keep smiling

love

Drew

X

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

oi kateG

i left home before was 16, and i can honestly say i have never let any female do anything for me besides the cooking....and that includes when i was married...and some women are not very good at caring...my ex told me i was making it all up when i got sick and dizzy all the time..

but your right..i know blokes who would never pick up a bloody hoover the lazy gits..

hugs ya kateG

hey kezzie..

you WILL get into remission again....and you have lots of fun days to come....just that sometimes it doesnt seem it i know..

you say what you like kezzie,,  no way are you a moaning sod or a negative person...and you NEVER go looking for sympathy....

my ex wanted to run a mile when i first got sick so i just upped and left to save her the trouble...stressing me out all the bloody time she was telling me there was ferk all wrong with me..

dont you ever let anyone treat you bad kezzie...your to good and to nice for that...

you look after yourself ok....or else !

xx

• may be its time for the bouncer to start bouncing, but only you know as its your life, so you do what's right for you and we all know you ain't going to stop enjoying life so misery and self pity is not part of your world.

stay strong and keep smiling

best wishes  

john

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

hi kez, i am here again, ive been reading peoples comments and i agree with some of them,but i wonder if he is scared of what is happening to you, and i can only say not everyone (men) are uncaring and lazy, and dont show appreciation towards their women. we all have our faults but most of us know who the boss is, but i must also plead guilty in that i havent done the ironing for a long time, and many of the things the wife wants doing, but i do cook her nice meals, and i think she knows i appreciate her because i often tell her. ive just looked out the window and theres a double rainbow out there, on here you are like the rainbow and you make many people smile, you get yourself a bit better xx regards fm ski

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Ski..it is the emotional side I need I can do most other things myself but when has I was actually dying in 2008 he couldn't even hold me or be in the same room, I would be left all day, he can't even hold me or talk. That is all I need hun, nothing more..love Carol x