Kezzerbird....Kev and Charlotte (warning spider pic inc!!)

Less than one minute read time.

Right guys...seeing that our nutty Debs is out having her birthday treats I am putting a picture of Charlotte my tarantula on this blog. Yesterday was Kevs 49th birthday and he decided to get rid of his real terror of spiders by picking her up. Just so you guys who want to look, Charlotte is the one with 8 eyes and 8 hairy legs, Kev is the one with 4 eyes and 2 hairy legs!!!!!!!!!!LOL.....Love and hugs to those who want them as always....Carol xxxx

My beautiful Charlotte

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Ya Carol,

She is a Beauty.Does she like Dogs, and I dont mean to eat.

Take care Pal your a lucky man Kev.Love Sarsfield & MrsS.xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

hmmm thats a nice spider!!! Oh my goodness I couldnt do that, not for a billion pounds (well actually I would for that much) I am soooo scared of spiders Carol. So is he cured then? xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well done Kev!  I have a fear of birds, especially pigeons, and there's no way I would go anywhere near one let alone hold one.  I've got to say though I'm not afraid of spiders, in fact I think Charlotte is gorgeous!!  Caroline XX

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well I did look, albeit very gingerly. I have held one a few years ago but doubt that I could do it again. I thinkKev was very brave .xx