Kezzerbird,Charotte,The wigs stand and all!!!!!!

1 minute read time.

I am still laughing this morning after a night out at the club, I got home at 4.45, it was daylight and the black birds were giving it wellie and I, even though my boss brought my drinks all night for me, because I am lovely!!!! I returned sober!!!!! Up the stairs I went and there was Charotte in her tank looking very chilled out, she kind of looked at me with several eye balls as to say 'Where the hell have you been', I lovingly looked upon the 8 very hairy legs and thought to myself 'If I don't acheive very much today, I must shave my legs!!!!!!!' Sitting here this morning with a smile on my face after reading your comments from my last blog, I love the parts which says that Kev must really love me because of his fear of spiders.....the one thing that scares him more is the bird when upset!!!!!!LOL. I was given the gift of being able to bore holes through any hard materials and not having to open my mouth to let the other person know that I am not happy HE he! That is what makes me a good bouncer!!!!. Kev as just returned with a small tank for the crickets that will be Charlottess food, oh yummy I suppose, so it will be interesting trying to catch some tonight, I shall proberly have crickets all over the house, but hey ho!!! I shall lovingly look into Charottes eight eyes and bid her good night after giving her some supper later and marval at her beauty, I hope she feels the same way about me, after all have a stoma bag blowing up and down which is stuck to my side and a scar from my ribs down to my boots and a lumpy portacath poking out under my skin on my chest and hairy legs too, but i am still beautiful LOL.....Love and hugs to those who want them as always.......Carol xxxxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

oh yes please do debs . they are fab, im otherwise known as snoopy don't know if you could do anything with that .. oh and drewgal will have to be in his vest ;) xxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I am deeply offended you named a spider after me lol.  Only recently onto the site, just diagnosed couple of weeks ago but your blog made me laugh, admire you spirit if not your spider!!  Take care, marion.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

We've got The Macland Roundabout and the Fantastic Four. I can't wait for the graphics and photos. Could be something new and exciting for BGT next year......or maybe the 2011 calendar! xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

awwww poor kev !!!!!! muwawahahahahahaha ............

xNx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Watch them crickets though Carol.  I had a lizard years ago, well my boyfriend at the time did.  We also had a cat.  I got a tub of crickets from the pet shop and left them on the side one night, well the cat managed to knock them over so I had crickets chirping all over the house.  I managed to catch a few and I think some escaped but one got under the flloorboards in the bathroom.  Every bloody night the thing chirped away and I tried everything to shut it up...fly spray, hairspray, ant powder etc but nothing worked.  I eventually moved out of that house but knew the person who moved in after and they said they could still hear it for a while when they moved in!!! Love your blogs too they are really refreshing and make me smile...dont they say thats the best medicine?? xx