Kezzerbird...before chemo starts again UMPH!!!!!

2 minute read time.

The mad bird here saying hello to all my lovely Mac mates. Well I have been trying to get my house sorted out and the garden and cleaning all my animals out before chemo starts again next Tuesday. According to my onc the side effects won't be too bad but with me being me I am expecting them to be rotten because I always do the opposite of what I am told!!!! A classic example of that is my last lot of chemos', Cisplaintin and Estoposide......one side effect.....hair loss, oh well says I and shave my hair off yet again, it had reached my shoulders and guess what I DIDN'T LOOSE MY HAIR!!!!! oh bug***! My onc said to me 'Oh your hair is growing back well' the reply 'I didn't loose it'. He says that I should have and was just being awkward. ME AWKWARD...NEVER!!! Well it is only hair, so that isn't the end of the world.

When I discovered my cancer had come back in March, I decided to grow vegatables, loads of them, why, well it seemed like a good idea at the time! I have a small garden, well I built a large aviary down the bottom of it a few years ago, so I started off my seedlings in the green house and when they where big enough out in the garden they went OOOOOPS! I have a jungle of veg now and I can't even get in my green house without getting attacked by plants!!!!!! I don't think that I will ever look at a tomatoe the same ever again, I have loads of them!!!!     Gismo, my baby cockatiel is learning to fly at the moment, well it is more like learning to crash land, he runs around flapping his wings like a lunatic and when I watch it I say to myself 'Oh well another idiot comes into the fold' it is about right for this house hold. I will be going out clubbing on saturday and seeing my door crew and all my other mates, it maybe some time before I can go out after chemo starts, so the Bird needs to go and party and hopefully this chemo will work this time and I can get back into remission once more and then get my tattood butt back to work by next year, we shall have to see. Right my lovlies I am going to go and make myself a bucket of tea and then attack my garden. Love and hugs to those who want them as always...Carol x

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Carol,

Forgot to add to my message earlier - ALL THE BEST FOR THE CHEMO  sweetie.

Here are hugs sent to you, I know you miss them as I do.

Di x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Good luck with your next round of chemo Carol,and have a really good week end.Take Care, Sue xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Carol, enjoy your weekend, and the veggies.

Best wishes for the chemo, we know you will carry on fighting my 'andsome.

Take care.

Tony xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Carol,

Just wanted to say good luck with the chemo and hope you had a great time at the club last night. The thought of Gismo trying out his wings made me smile..he is a real sweetie !

Sending you lots of love and hugs,

lizzie xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

You and me both kezzer, ( contrary) my onc turned to my sister, when I told her that with the last chemo I started to adapt and feel better and I feel awful with this one,...... I keep telling Elizabeth that she will NOT feel better with this one ... She's on full dose and it's only going to get worse! Well...... Ner ner ner ner ner, I do feel better with my 5th! Dave recokons they gave me water by mistake lol....so I hope you feel ok with yours, I will be thinking of you, and damn about the hair, good that you didn't lose it, but, if you hadn't have shaved it, I bet you would have....lol, mines gone but still got lashes and eyebrows which is a bit of a surprise but nice....

Good luck mate keep kicking cancers ass

Xoxoxox