Kezzerbird and the Tarantula!!!!!

1 minute read time.

I have never been the best person on the planet to upset, I admit and when someone gets up my nose, they know about it big time. I am laughing my head off at the moment and here is the reason why!!!!!

Kev my other half aka happiness on a stick aka the wigs stand, threw a wobberly big style the other day because the hose pipe wouldn't work, he almost took the front door off the hinges when he slamed it behind him and went to the pub leaving me in cronic pain,(I don't do stress now) when he came back I went mad and told him to sod off, I had enough WELL today he came home from work with a present for me......a tarantula ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh he hates spiders, I love them and have always wanted one but couldn't because he is terrified of them!!!! HE HE HE! I have called her Charlotte after the book Charlottes Web which I first read when I was five years old, she is beautiful, she is fairly big now but as some growing to do yet, I love it...................I love elephants also, maybe I will end up with one of those next time he upsets the bird!!!!!!!!! Most women get flowers, I get a bloody big spider, how cool is that she says while laughing, it could only happen to me!!!!! Love and hugs to those who want them.....Carol xxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Charlotte sounds beautiful Carol what a lovely surprise..I will admit im scared of big house spiders..daft I know but i can see beauty in a tarantula..I would love to see a pic of you holding her..sorry Debs lol.  It reminds me of a time when my now ex husband bought me a rat..he hated them and I love them..thats an idea Carol get a rat next time Kev is in the wrong...you will love it..

Stay well

love scarlet xxxx

• I do hope you are keeping all these tales for your book, you could not make it up.

keep smiling

john

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Think I would rather have flowers or chocs, or better still an elephant cos I love them! Spiders however........think I'II pass. I am glad that Kev got you one because you sound so happy about it and that is the important thing. I also love the book Charlottes Web, but I adore pigs.....wonder if hubby would buy me a Wilber?

Enjoy Charlotte and take care,

Love lizzie xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I've heard it all now!  (shudderrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!)

Even though I don't like spiders, I think that is such a wonderful gesture and shows just how much he really loves you!  I only hope Charlotte doesn't get out of her cage and scare him half to death!

Reading this post reminds me of the fake spider I bought one Halloween.  I took her/him and my grandsons to a Halloween disco and told everyone it was a parrot!

I'm going straight now to post a picture of the event on my profile so if you want to take a look..........?

As for elephants, I absolutely love them!  Wouldn't mind one myself but I think I'll have to get a bigger flat!

Take care,

Lots of love, Marjorie x x x x x

• Puppies - yes. Spiders - no. Rather like Deb's dog, my Clyde (puppy in my avatar now a BIG dog) defends me from spiders.  But it is the thought that counts!

What did the hosepipe do to Kevin to cause the tantrum in the first place?

KateG