I look too normal!

Less than one minute read time.
Hi guys..................My hair is starting to grow back, I've been beautifully bald for almost a year! Before cancer I had waist length dark hair with pink flashes in it, now I am wearing a short light coloured wig and it is not acceptable to my grown kids! WHY, it makes me look weird and normal! Didn't know I wasn't normal, there you go, you learn something about yourself every day!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love and hugs to those who want them.................Carol the abnormal kezzerbird x
Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Sorry about this one babe, but be careful, very careful.

The poem "Warning" by English poet Jenny Joseph begins with the line "When I am an old woman I shall wear purple..." The poem and its famous purple line has become a tongue-in-cheek reference to a woman's struggle with aging.

Anyway  who struggles with aging anyway?

Best wishes

Drew  X

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Kate ,

I'm glad I'm not the only one with the Denis Healy eyebrows! Quite worried because theyve only been growing for about 4 weeks but they are already much thicker and darker than before.My hair is also darker and with more grey.Still very short , haven't decided what colour to dye it.

julie

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Your kids sound like mine, finding humour in our embarrassing moments lol. Great news about your hair growing again and love the idea of it being dyed purple!  You keep being your great 'normal' self!!

Take care

pheonix  xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

For Drew...........................I don't struggle with ageing............I vowed I would age disgracefully and I am doing a grand job.

For Kate........................A slut wig.................Love it. Oh and my eyebrows are bushing out again, thank god my bikini line hasn't started yet!

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I never lost my hair at any stage through my chemo, but with bladder cancer it's through a catheter direct in so doesn't go through your bloodstream. However my hair fell out many years ago when I spent longer clearing the plughole in the bath than I did washing the remainder of it