Lost Newbie

Less than one minute read time.

Hi everyone...I'm Ken...Jan King's husband. not really sure where to post this but hopefully it will get found by somebody.
I have done a lot of reading here under Jan's ID so I fell like I know some of you already. There are many great people here and I admire the strength and courage of all who are affected by this nasty desease.

Jan and I met online 10 years ago and after many trips across the Atlantic we deceided to get married on Jan.7th of this year. I returned home to Nova Scotia to finish up the paperwork and to clear closet space for Jan's arrival ;) Jan was ready to get her medical exam done for the immigration papers when she went to doctor with a sore throat...the rest is history!
I flewback to Scotland to be with her for the results of the biopsy but due to financial reasons I had to retun to Canada. It is not easy being away from Jan while she goes through her treatment but I will be there soon to help her recover.

Nice to meet everybody.......Ken

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Ken, welcome to the mac site.  You have one strong cookie there and I am sure you will be here soon to help her recover - just count down the days/hours until you are together. Congratulations on your wedding by the way .

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Ken, Welcome to the Mac Family, know how much Jan has missed you and hope thing get sorted with your paperwork.

She has plenty of friends and support on here,She is doing great  but its not the same as you being around to look after her.

Good Luck and Stay Strong

John

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Ken,Hope you will be by Jans side soon as she missies you very much,and it would lift her spirits so much to see you again. She is a very strong lady and will get through this journey we are all on

Best wishes  Sue x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hello Ken. As with everyone else, welcome to the site - it will help Jan tremendously to know that you are ' here ' with us all. Jan misses you ever so much, she is being as strong as she can be in order to beat this thing and be re-united with you again. We are here with support for both Jan and yourself, take care. Love, Joycee xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hello Ken and welcome

Although not a new member, I've been away from the site for a while so I don't know you and Jan.  It must be so hard for you both not to be together at such a difficult time but this site is a godsend.

There are some wonderful people on here and I, for one, would have found things so much more difficult without them.

Lots of love to you both and hopes that you will be together again soon.

Madge, x x x x x x x