Jan's Progress

Less than one minute read time.

Hi everybody...sorry I haven't been here lately to update you on Jan's  progress but I have been here in Glasgow for two weeks now and spending 8-10 hours each day with her at the hospital (Beatson) and I can assure you that she is doing just fine. The latest information from her doctors was that they have been watching her progress through the scans she has every Monday and her tumor has gotten "smaller and smaller". Where I come from...two "smallers" are better than one...and way better than none...!!!
The staff at the Beatson have been fantastic and have treated me like a "King" (pun intended..lol)
I also want to mention that another of our members here...WeeSteph...is one of Jan's roomies and has been a major inspiration to everyone she comes into contact with...when we can keep her away from going shopping that is...lol
I don't know how she does it but my hat is off to her.
Joycee and Jenifer...I owe you both a personal message and I hope you are both doing well on your tough journeys.

All my love and best wishes........Ken 

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Ken , Been away for a few days and only just seen your blog, So pleased to here that Jan is doing really well. Please give Jan my best wishes and will look out for your next update!

Take care   Sue  xx