just me..leigh's blog

• bloody GP

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well,i decided the only way i was going to get better was to start telling the truth more often about how im really feeling,and try to find a way todeal with the panic attacks that are starting to rule my day to day life,mainly by fear. I had my gp's appointment on Thursday at 1.50 and for a change i went myself,she asked how i was feeling and i burst into tears telling her id had six panic attacks this week,that i was…

• im the new Dot Cotton!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well i started my first shift in the lauderette on Tuesday and this is me just getting round to writing my blog as my arms have been so bloody sore after all the lifting,maybe a natural way to loose my bingo wings hey gals! It was hard hard work,made harder by the fact ive mostly sat on my fat ass since i was diagnosed in July but thats my own fault.The day went quickly,and it was so sweet as you had a few that just came…

• funny day today!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well after feeling so crappy over the weekend i woke up and decided to re read my DLA refusal letter properly again and when i did i saw a bit at the bottom that said at the moment i am eligable for dla but they feel my condition on 30/5/2010 will improve to the point that i will no longer need help and on that they have based there desicion,i had a month to appeal or i could phone to ask for someone else to reconsider…

• my story

FormerMember
    FormerMember

thanks everyone for your replys it means so much to me to know that people care about me and have been going through similar financial situations to me.ill give you the shortened verision of my life and maybe youll understand why i feel so bad right now,11 my parents split,i spent many a night listening to my dad hit my mum,my brother and sister were too little to understand or hear what was going on,13 i was a persistant…

• still blue

FormerMember
    FormerMember

well ive had a glass of wine which i dont usually do but im home alone, well with billy his friend and 4 dogs (two ours) Ive had a shit week,i hit rock bottom and am ashamed to say that on Monday i thought about walking in front of a bus but i didnt so thats good,i had other horrible thoughts about my family but i am far too ashamed to write them down.By Thursday i couldnt stop crying so i got to the docotrs in the afternoon…