Just started EC Chemo

• Friday 23rd February 9 days post 4th EC

Woke about 4am with a very sore mouth, so popped a throat sweet in and managed to get back to sleep. Popped some almond croissants in the oven for breakfast, but after bitting into one it hurt, so I should of had porridge. Mouth really sore today, no...
  • Thursday 22nd February day 8 post 4th EC

The rain was so bad this morning that it sounded like I was in a washing machine when I woke up. I have discovered that taking 1 10mg amatriptaline before bed is giving the much needed sleep.  I had a very relaxing morning watching Small Island ...
  • Wednesday 21st February 7 days post 4th EC chemo

Had a cup of tea in bed this morning, and eventually got up at 9am I have had a very very lazy day today after yesterday's trip to town, as I decided it would be best to rest up.  My tastes are nearly back to normal today, so enjoyed my dinner a...
  • Tuesday 20th February day 6 post 4th EC

After feeling so tired and icky, I took an amitriptyline before bed, lastnight. I actually didn't get up until 8.45 today  .  Seeing the weather was lovely and no rain forecast, we got on a big bus and had a trip out to out local city.&nbsp...
  • Monday 19th February 5 days post 4th EC Chemo

My early night was a waste as still awake at 11pm. I was awake again by 4.30am. Felt icky this morning, the district nurse changed everything today, but didn't get here until lunch time.  I have been feeling cold and very belchy today, and n...