Sad Day

Less than one minute read time.

Im having a sad day today - I feel incredibly guilty about this as Im only the carer, it is my husband that is dealing with cancer not me!  I could barely get around the supermarket praying that no one spoke to me in case i burst into tears.  I then rushed to my car and then sat and sobbed all the way home. I just dont know whats wrong with me. Sorry folks, I just had to get that out there. 

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

I know just how you feel, I do the same sometimes, you just have to let off steam.

On other days when people ask how my wife is, I tell them exactly where we are at and you can see in their faces they wished they never asked.  It's another way of me sharing my pain.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Eeryone

I to am having a sad day today, also had one on Monday  not sure what triggers it off, but maybe in my case it is a year since my husband John had his operation and the start of our nightmare.

Keep your chin up, as I keep telling myself.

xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Look after yourself.  Take carexxxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thank you all for your wonderful messages! what on earth would I do without you xxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hey Jules

you are not on your own there, come on here anytime you are down and sad and tearfull, caught my partner in floods the other day over me and believe it or not i felt better as this is the first ever time i have seen this in 5 years together, we both had a chat and more tears and it seemed to clear the air in a strange way, it aint wrong to have a good bawl, i must have filled a few swimming pools now (olympic size) but felt a lot better afterwards. keep your chin up and dont forget we like to hear from carers as well to see how they are coping to.

Take care

Mark

x