Good Reason For Carrying On

Less than one minute read time.

Well, after a long day our new baby Granddaughter decided to make her earlier than expected appearance into the world. Freya Lily was born yesterday evening weighing 7lbs 7ozs, both Mum and Baby are doing well.

Looks like I am going to be kept quite busy again, but I have a grin like the Cheshire Cat !

Joycee xx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

That is lovely news Joycee xx

Here to some great times

My  Grandson Noah  is due in 13 days counting down lol my 1st Grandchild

love and hugs to you and your family xxx

love Janice xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Oh Joycee what wonderful news - an addition to my Family and what a great choice of names Freya Lily.

I send hugs and kisses to both of you, and love the thought of the two of you sharing a plate of food!

May lots of love accompany Freya where ever she may go and throughout a very long life.

Odin xxx

• Congratulations to all what a lovely name welcome to the world little Freya Lily xxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Joycee,

I know you still have to eat soft food so that is why I thought how nice that you and Freya could share a mooshed up dinner together.... and you might have some company with it.

I hope your rocking horse exists in real life cos that would be cooool for Freya. (still grinning- I was having a bit of a down morning and you/Freya made me smile so thanks!)

xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Has the rocking horse got eight legs?