no explanation !!!

1 minute read time.

today i should be happy its Mothers Day i got the loveliest presents from my kids lovely card flowers chocs and a beautiful laser light and all ive done since i got up is cry at every turn how can i be so sad when ive got the best kids in the world and all i can think about is not being here for them its not like me at all im usually so determined strong and a fighter maybe its the chemo getting me down have been so sick with it today but i dont want to be sick today i want to be well and not ill all the time i want to be able to go back to being normal me with no bloody thoughts of chemo and illness amd looking at my reflection in the mirror and not recognising the person looking back that isnt me at all !!!

i know i need a good kick up the backside but just had to get this horrid self pitying feeling out of me because im so fed up of it im crying again and even my eyes hurt sorry everyone il be back to normal tomorrow hopefully life sure sucks sometimes !!!!!

love to everyone sorry im such a miserable sod today of all days

love and hugs jen xxxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Jen,

Hope you are feeling a bit better today. I wonder if you were on steroids and then off them again. I think a day or two after the last steroid can induce a low that makes you feel miserable and not yourself even if you are usually really positive.  

Sorry to hear you are still finding sickness so much of a problem. I hope all this gets better and you can eat normally again. At least you have one more cycle under your belt now and will be that one step closer to getting through it.

Good luck and chin up!

Sending positive thoughts your way.

Eleanor

x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

sometimes a good cry helps us straighten out our heads and we all need that from time to time eh xx It can be hard to stay strong all the time but maybe sometimes its good to let it all out,we'd go mad if we didn't surely!!

Hope your feeling better today Jen X keep fighting X

Best wishes and big hugs (((((:-)))))

X Paula X

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Oh Jen I hope you are feeling a bit better, I'm so sorry you have been feeling so low but this is the best place to shout and scream about it!!  It is good to let go of all the anger and frustration.

I hope they sort you out with an anti-nausea tablet that works for you I know there are a lot out there to try.  

Thinking of you and sending positive thoughts and big hugs your way.

Alison xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi I think you have every right to have a bad day and we all need a good cry sometimes. You have responded to one of my blogs and have seen other responses to others from you and think you are fantastic with everything you are going through that you are offering others such good advice and support. Take care wishing you lots of luck ,x