D DAY!!!!

Less than one minute read time.

well today is the day for my first chemo im apprehensive to say the least and found it really difficult to sleep last night still saw 3 am and i had to be up at 7 to get my son up for school funny how things just go on as normal but i feel like screaming and running away but i wont!!!

im not ill thats the thing but i know that the side effects will hit me like it does everyone else i dont want to be sick lose my hair or anything else who the hell does but ive just got to keep thinking this is going to blast this bloody thing out of me so bring it on i will not put up with this thing scrounging a place to rest its weary head in my body how bloody dare it now go take a bloody hike mate !!!!

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Sorry!!! new to this site!!!!

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hello Jennifer, I've just read your blog and hope, by now, you are at home and RESTING!  No-one wants chemo - its our worst nightmare, but there is another worse nightmare - death.  So, girl you have no choice.  Your hair will fall out, grow back, you may feel like sh-- but it will get better, you may lose weight  - for me that was a godsend.  But you will get better.  Don't be afraid to let your children know how much you love them but, right now, you need them to love you back and care for you.  Take care, Ann x.  

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Jennifer,

What a very sensible reply from Ann. Its people like her that make this site worth while. with her Humour

and support.

I do hope you are at home resting with a cuppa and a buscuit. Its a Long road but at the end it will be all worth it. All the best and Good Luck.

Take care and be safe Big Hugs Love Sarsfield.xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Jennifer, Hope your first chemo went okay today and your home now relaxing.Take it easy. Best wishes   Sue   xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Jennifer,

Hope you are back home, having found the chemo not too bad. Mine was okay and I feel fine. I have not got any steroids to take, so should be able to sleep to night,having been up the last two nights 'til I don't know what o'clock!!

Take care Kathxx