D DAY!!!!

Less than one minute read time.

well today is the day for my first chemo im apprehensive to say the least and found it really difficult to sleep last night still saw 3 am and i had to be up at 7 to get my son up for school funny how things just go on as normal but i feel like screaming and running away but i wont!!!

im not ill thats the thing but i know that the side effects will hit me like it does everyone else i dont want to be sick lose my hair or anything else who the hell does but ive just got to keep thinking this is going to blast this bloody thing out of me so bring it on i will not put up with this thing scrounging a place to rest its weary head in my body how bloody dare it now go take a bloody hike mate !!!!

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

I am going in tomorrow for another op i know how you feel that life goes on, my daughter came out of school today and said sorry i;m late wanted to talk to the head of sixth form about being head girl.  I was so proud of her I cant tell you, my son rang and all he asked about was have you got the paperwork for my van, I had to laugh.  Its great that life does go on around you.  Hope you are not feeling too bad tonight, keep warm and eat if you can you have to stay strong.

Lots of love

Susie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Jen

How did it go yesterday? I hope it was ok and not as bad as you were expecting.

Take care

Jo x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

How did it go Jen?

From a fellow EOXer (6/8th through the treatment)

Did you get a prickly bottom? lol

Love and light

David