chemo finished for now!!!

2 minute read time.

hi everyone

just had my last chemo today met some lovely positive people in my room so now have to wait for the scan on the 6th june to find out if its reducing the little beggars asked the onc what happens next .......just because you so need to know but dont really want to know at the same time .......he wasnt very forthcoming cos i knew exactly what he was going to say if its reduced then we dont need to see you for 6 to 8 weeks if not back to the drawing board more chemo rt .....ah such is life so im not going to think about the what ifs till after the scan then i will be a nervous wreck till i walk through his door yet again but you know i have no place for cancer in my life havent got time for all this!!!

i dont particularly like my oncologist he has no sense of humour whatsoever im sure he thinks im totally crazy when i asked him if the bed i was lying on was for people under 5 ft cos i couldnt even straighten my legs he looked at me with a look of dispair and said yes i think so and didnt even break a smile then proceeded to give me a prescription for anti acid tabs which on reading the side effects stated liver problems white cell and red cell reductions diahhrreah sickness yellowing of the skin tone shall i go on????

i have liver cancer and im on chemo have already got sickness could possibly turn yellow over night of my own accord without the tabs heart palpitations shall i go on so guess mr oncologist person i threw them in the bin as i so dont need any more side effects than i already have!!!.......... dont you people ever read anything on the computer whatsoever ???!!!!

so guys roll on the scan will try to see dr slater next time as she is wonderful if not i will appear with a placard stating i do not want to see some registrar onc i want to see the top woman and i wll stage a sit in tll i do from now on no monkey for me from now on the organ grinder or nothing and as for the little demon cells in my liver they can go take the biggest hike ever !!! aint got time for you in my life!!!!

to everyone out there in macland stay strong thanks for all your support love and hugs jen xxxxx 

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Jen i ove your sense of humor it is so uplifiting and encouraging.  My chemo is a few weeks away yet and my first meet with onco is Weds. Hey i hope i get an organ grinder and not a flippin monkey :)

I am hoping your scan results are good and positive. Your such a strong lady, keep your funny blogs coming i love em.

hugs and hugs

Jules xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

great news jen, glad you doing ok, keep that sense of humour coming, love reading yer blogs chick xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Best of luck with the scan results Jennifer...I'm sure the waiting will be the worst part...stay strong.......Ken