jenni b

• Why am i so sad ?

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well its official im a miserable cow at the moment , i know i have good reason but i hate feeling like this and thought blogging might help ,

I was expecting it but i got a stroppy phonecall from a family member last night asking  why i hadnt put ju,s name in a xmas card (we have had this before ,they want me to pretend to someone that ju is still with us ) well im sorry i cant do it , it just breaks my heart ,i would…

• feeling very sad today ,

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I have been dreading christmas but with the help and support from a very good friend and kids bugging me i have been getting on with it ,shoppings all done ,wrappings nearly all done , tree ordered ,decs bought i couldnt face using the old ones too many memories , all was going ok till today ,when i sat down to write christmas cards ive had to stop for a break as is just so painful and i cant stop crying and i havent…

• just an update and wanted to say hello and thanx x

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Where do i start ,  i know i havent been around for a while but i wanted to thankyou all so so much for your messages and kind words ,but if im honest since the bad news i had about my friend i have found it very hard coming on here , not just because of that but ive also had some things happen in my personal life which have made me a lot more positive and i really need to focus on getting my head round it and trying to…

• I honsetly thought macmillan cancer support meant just that !!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well what is going on on here ? ive just hijacked carolines blog as if honest im so peed off ! im even thinking of leaving , its beyond a joke now,

I came on this site as my husband was dying ,he died in march and i could not have got through without the support ,love and kindness on here , i have 2 very special friends from here that will be my closest friends prob forever , and i wish i could name all the rest of…

• 7 months tommorow, and im ok :)

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I wasnt going to blog today , but i saw on the young widow thread ,their is some really sad posts ,i have posted on their but i also wanted to blog too, for anyone else who hasnt read it ,

It will be 7 months tommorow since ju died, its also my daughters 14 th birthday ,yet another one of those crappy firsts, but do you know what im ok !!!! this time their were no tears whilst shopping for or  wrapping her pressies …