Time between chemo and surgery?

Less than one minute read time.
Hi, does anyone know how long after chemo surgery can happen? I really need to know as I am working all through the chemo but when it finishes I am due a scan and then bowel surgery. I am trying to organise not only my work but maybe a little holiday and my life generally. Any info gratefully received. Thanks Jen X
Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

We live down by the sea at Eastbourne now. My teaching was in Milton Keynes though.

Amazing that you have been to Africa, the more I know about you the more I feel you can beat this cancer.

I am actually going to Marrakech at Easter with my unmarried sister who is a Deputy Head. Have had to pay loads of extra health insurance but she needed a break and it is a bit of a bucket list thing for me. My husband can't go.

We, that is my sister and I, are thinking of doing a bit of the States in August, travel is our thing! I was in Italy with her last summer.

helena.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I love wildlife so I have been lucky enough to visit some weird and wonderful places.I went to India last Easter and Tobago in August and  I've been to Africa 20 times but I got involved with the people as well as the animals.I visited a lady in October in her house which had no electricity or running water and she had a 5 day old baby. There were 2 but the other one died and was buried in the garden -never officially existed. Incredibly she had those twins in that house with just a woman to help her. I've got a photo of her stuck in my diary to remind me how privileged I am just to be able to access any medical treatment even if I am so scared I run away!! I can't remember her name.

Marrakech is great, exotic and lovely. Wish I was going. Hope you have a great time.

Love Jen XX