How I feel

Less than one minute read time.

It's very difficult when a loved one has cancer, being a carer, wife, mother,  to express how you are feeling without feeling guilty.  

To watch the one you love struggling, when they are so determined, and not say anything,  all they  are really trying to do is protect others. 

It has taken a long time to start my blog, as i find it really difficult to express how i am feeling, but have decided, now, for self preservation, its time to start.

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

two things would be, one day at a time and seize every opportunity to do what you can.

Not a lot of me time, especially at the moment, but have some lovely friends who keep a  check to see that i am ok.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Linda and everyone,Linda you have wrote down what my feelings are,My husband Pete as been fighting this disease for 5yrs 2mths.Tuesday we start another 24 weeks of chemo is 7th lot of cycles,

and like Bob he never complains just says right get me back on the chemo again,we have just found out he has the cancer gene to qualify for a different drug,so fingers x it will do its job and we will have precious more time together.The journey continues.....Love to all patients and carers,Chrisxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thinking of you Lynda, the stress you are going through must be absolutely dreadful.

I hope that Bob is feeling better today and that it is just another blip from his new medication.

My love and prayers are with you all.