T minus 18 days and counting...

Less than one minute read time.

And so it came to pass that a bunch of intrepid Mac-chatters (henceforth know as the MC-Posse), led by the intrepid Solent Lady (aka Jan) decided to descend on the Warner Village Resort at Hayling Island in the year of our lord 2012 to make merry thereunto.

This is the story of that epic voyage. I, Mark, have been nominated (by myself apparently) to chronicle this historic event in all it's glory. It will be a torrid tale of a rag-tag mob of people thrown together by adversity, and their heroic struggle to "have a bit of a laugh and maybe play some bowls"..

Thus the stage is set. On the 19th of March the journey starts... Bookmark this place..

Mark W - Honorary Scribe

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Have a great time everyone, and I look forward to hearing all about it - well the clean bits anyway!

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Omg am worried now, was hoping to let my hair down and have a drink, as my chemo has been delayed so I can come. If I do embarres myself Mark please do not tell on me.

Am so looking forward to meeting everyone and having a laugh too.

Pam x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

ohhh pam lol

just go enjoy yourself dont worry about what anyone else thinks just go crazy lol,im sure you will all have an ace time wish i could come too but hey never mind il just sit it out here looking after the other roomers with my solitary bottle of wine........its a hard job but someone will have to keep the room in entertainment lol.

and mark take no notice love if ive got to stay here i want all the dirt being dished when you get back lol.hope you all have a brilliant time:-)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxlins