Hayling Island 2012

• The day before the day before...

FormerMember
    FormerMember

The day before the day before something is a curious time. Anticipation is building yet it's not actually the day, or even the day before the day..

Have been out and had a haircut and bought a few new clothes specially for the occasion. Now just bored waiting...

Happy St Patrick's Day to be sure to be sure..

• Newsflash...

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Breaking News : Mal will be wearing only a kilt for the entire trip or so rumour has it. I did promise you that this blog will give an (almost) true and (mostly) accurate record..

Mark Wilkinson.. in St Albans..

• T minus 2 Days..

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well.. it's been a long while since the last post and not a great deal has changed except the date. We are now into the final countdown.. nails are being bitten to the quick, clothes are being washed.. maps are being pored over...

Hayling Island here we come...

• T minus 18 days and counting...

FormerMember
    FormerMember

And so it came to pass that a bunch of intrepid Mac-chatters (henceforth know as the MC-Posse), led by the intrepid Solent Lady (aka Jan) decided to descend on the Warner Village Resort at Hayling Island in the year of our lord 2012 to make merry thereunto.

This is the story of that epic voyage. I, Mark, have been nominated (by myself apparently) to chronicle this historic event in all it's glory. It will be a torrid…