Silent Sunday

Less than one minute read time.

Alone all day. Best that way as I am not great company at the moment. I am so angry with my brother and with my friends ho have been notable only by their absence since my diagnosis. I guess that is what happens when the group clown stops laughing. I miss Harvey so much. His face always cheered me up. I am not sure I can fight this battle alone and I am most definitely alone. If I needed to be in company right now there is not a soul I could call on. I do not know how I am going to get to and from my hospital appointments if the buses get too difficult.

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Sunday is the worst day of the week with nobody to share it with.  Your friends and family are hurting with you and don't know what to say, so I think you should carry on as you used to before your diagnosis.  Trouble is, so many of them we never contact on a regular basis and it seems funny to contact them now.....  if they don't know you need help, how can they offer.  Take your courage in both hands and give them a ring.

As everyone else has said, on-line is always there to share things with, and the chat room is company.

Keep smiling  - things can only get better from now on.

Viv

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Here if you need to talk, your not alone!

Tiggs Xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

You now have my contact details and as Real 3 trial buddies I will do all I can to help.

chin up chuck

David [[[Cool]]] xxx