Silent Sunday

Less than one minute read time.

Alone all day. Best that way as I am not great company at the moment. I am so angry with my brother and with my friends ho have been notable only by their absence since my diagnosis. I guess that is what happens when the group clown stops laughing. I miss Harvey so much. His face always cheered me up. I am not sure I can fight this battle alone and I am most definitely alone. If I needed to be in company right now there is not a soul I could call on. I do not know how I am going to get to and from my hospital appointments if the buses get too difficult.

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Harvey

Sending you a hug to let you know am thinking about you tonight.  

Take Care

Jax

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

your never alone if you come onto this site harvey

keep posting. and take care june

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Mate - sorry you are hurting - but you will never be on your own on here - you are part of the Mac Family ! - maybe you drop into the chat room one night and meet some of the friends you never knew you had ?

Hugs

John xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

you are not alone on here why dont you try to use the chat function .Chatting with others in the same boat can only help. There is always someone to talk to. You can arrange for hospital transport to take you to and from appointments you dont have to rely on the buses. Sunday can be a terribly lonely day if you are on your own.But you dont have to be alone there is halp here

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

What a sad post, I wish I could give you a real hug - please keep posting, there's always someone who will listen and reply. Wishing you a better day today, Val XXX